The Rush Blog Interviews ~ L.O.~ @loganagang #FutureStars #H3Ent #108LaFamilia

The Rush Blog Interviews 

~ L.O.~

 #FutureStars #H3Ent #108LaFamilia 
1.How did you get started in music ?
 My Family started A record company Called 108/LAFAMILIA and the rest is history. 

2. Who are some of your musical influences? 
I would have to say, Jadakiss, Big Pun, and Eminem.

3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
That's easy it's that SAUCY/TURNUP

4. What makes you unique?
When you meet me it's hard to forget me, rather it be from my  personality or my lyrical flow.
 5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
Definitely Metro Boomin, DJ Mustard, Mike Will, Tory Lanez, Joell Ortiz, Schoolboy & ASAP Rocky.

6. Who have you been working with thus far?
OTF Hypno Carlito, Spenzo, Stunt Taylor, and Ace Mac. All whom are popular Chicago artists like myself.

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Owning my own company, touring the world while giving back to my people.

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Lol, I'd Say Bungee Jumping.

Exclusive Music 
Contact 
 

Comments