THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS OKTAYNE



 THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS 
OKTAYNE
1.How did you get started in music ? 
 I was the little brother that went through the older brothers stuff and I found a tape of him rapping. He had friends that did music which was mostly rap music. I then saw some dudes that rapped and make beats when I spent summers at the boys and girls club. By the time I was in high school I picked music as a hobby. 13 years later I have three albums and three mixtapes as a discography.

2. Who are some of your musical influences? 
I have many but the main ones is LL Cool  J, Lupe Fiasco, Jay-z, Big Pun and Nas

 3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?   
Unpredictable you will never know what will happen, nothing crazy though. Expect a personal experience because we have a live band.

4. What makes you unique? 
 My split personality, just kidding. I say a lot things that been said before but I say it my own way.



 5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream? 
 Ariana Grande, Jhene Aiko, Adele, Mavado, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Danny Brown, and Ms Alica Keys is my list of mainstream collabs.

 6. Who have you been working with thus far?
 I worked with talented artist like Circus TK, Kareless MF'ah, Kajmir Royale, Philly Swain, Gilly Yee-ifer, SirCloud, and KZA. They are either unknown building their brand or they are without any new music.

 7. Where do you see yourself in five years? 
 Winning every award I can every award show and that will be less than five years.

 8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
 I haven't even done that yet, we'll see.
LISTEN TO *OKTAYNE'S MUSIC* HERE AND MAKE SURE 
YOU LEAVE COMMENTS AND TELL A 
FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND 

OKTAYNE- I FEEL GOOD 

Comments