THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS Mr. Carlos Hawkins #UnsignedHype

THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS

Mr. Carlos Hawkins 
#UnsignedHype #HardActToFollow

1.How did you get started in music?

Well I basically started in the church. Where all the blessed and highly favored artist and musicians start. And it just stuck with me.

2. Who are some of your musical influences?


My biggest influence has always been my cousin Tavious. Dude like my biggest fan. Artist wise, Tupac. Huge fan. Can relate to all his music. Made me wanna tell my story.

3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?

Personal! 

4. What makes you unique?

I think the way I see words that relate to life makes me unique. I dream about a lot of songs and lyrics and can wake up and write it down.

5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?

I wanna work with outkast. Tip. Gotti. Rich Homie. August. Man the list goes on! Producers send tracks Asap!

6. Who have you been working with thus far? 
Displaying 1321187251_n1161094166_30198231_1515798.jpg

I've met a lot of artist whom I haven't had the chance to record with. My homie Georgio McCullough. And a few others. New music on the way and man the production is different and CRAZY!  

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Five years from now I'm on top of whatever it is I'm doing!

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Hmmmm. The craziest would have to be when my homie drove us the wrong way on a one way. Drunk trying to hit 285.

Displaying carlos.jpg 

EXCLUSIVE MUSIC 
 WWW.CARLOSHAWKINS.COM 

 

Comments