THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEW~~KAOZ MONROE~~#UnsignedHype #HipHop #TheRush #DjNTG

THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEW
  
~~KAOZ MONROE~~

#UnsignedHype #HipHop #TheRush #DjNTG
 Inline image 1
 1. How did you get started in music ?
I've always been a fan of rap and hip hop. At six my favorite song was "Whoop there it is" by Tag Team. I always had an ear for rap music. I also wrote poetry growing up.  When i became obsessed with Tupac i started writing rap/poetry and then eventually as i progressed i became influenced to write bars. Newsense form Psychodrama was the one who really determined that i was gonna kill shit.
 
2. Who are some of your musical influences?
Currently Migos,Lil Durk,Meek Mill,Dreezy,Young Jeezy,Three Six Mafia,Twista,Do or Die,Psychodrama,Bone Thugs N Harmony,Crucial Conflict and 2Pac.

3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
TURNTUP
4. What makes you unique? 
The fact i don't just want to be remembered for good looks or good music. I want to make a difference in this society. Words are a powerful tool that i believe can be influential. 
Inline image 3
5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?

 Drake,every song that man drops is a hit.

6. Who have you been working with thus far?
A lot of local Chicago artists including some mainstream rappers as well; smylez, Johnny May Cash and a few others in progress. I've worked with Chris Barnett (CBMIX, one of Chicago's hottest engineers. I also have some artists and producers in place in other regions I'm working with as well. I've really been networking and a lot of my producers are from Russia. Their trap music is going bananas. Trapson, yung romero, codeine boy, hustla beats.
 
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?

I can't predict the future and I'm ready for wherever I end up in 5 years. However, I'd like to have completed my Masters Degree and I hope to be sitting next to Drake on the billboard charts.
 
 
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? 
Legally ... Lol .. at 18 yrs old I quit my job last minute, packed two suit cases, and left two day's later to live in Florida to work things out with an ex. Decided I was gonna take a long term vacation and left his ass there after a month.

9. Shout outs?
Everyone rock in with my music and my movement. Special shout out to Kristina kaliente .. Dj Konvict .. DPMG .. LoLife Grammz .. Tony Star .. Joliet James .. Young Smooth .. Yung Romero.

 
WANT MORE KAOZ 

Comments