Check this out! @JUICEKumari "MY LIFE" #Follow #Rt #GetPluggedIn

Check this out! 

  
"MY LIFE"

#Follow #Rt #GetPluggedIn


1. How did you get started in music ?

Growing up my parents played a lot of music and I quite often was allowed to play their vinyls on their record player as a very early age. Music also runs in the family. My grandfather sings and is a musician and my parents love soulful music. This all played a part in me wanting a career out of it. It's a positive instinct. It never wavers. 

2. Who are some of your musical influences?

There are so many artists I enjoy and learn from but my top 5 would be Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Missy Elliott & Ludacris. Wait that's 6 lol 

 3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
Sophisticated


4. What makes you unique?

I'm as real as they come. There is nothing fake about me nor am I trying to be someone I'm not. I know me & I stick to my roots. 



5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?

Producers: Timbaland, Dark Child, The Dream,  
 Artists: R.Kelly, Beyoncé, Missy Elliott, Trey Songz, Mariah Carey, Ludacris, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, Rihanna, the Weekend, Kelly Rowland, Chris Brown, Usher, Calvin Harris....the list is endless

6. Who have you been working with thus far?

H3 Ent are my management and their expertise is phenomenal. I couldn't have asked for a better team. I love H3 Ent and what we stand for makes a difference to my work ethic  


7. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Further advancement in my career on a larger scale consisting of : Performing internationally, touring, acting in films & TV, working with brilliant established producers and artists. 

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Cussed a man on Twitter in his direct messages, which had some immediate consequences for him. Oops! 


Contact
Twitter
 @JUICEKumari
Facebook: 
juicekumari2
Sound cloud:
 juice-kumari
Instagram: 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Join me on Fb 


Need Graphics??


Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins


Want to advertise with us 

NTG2627@gmail.com






Comments