The Rush Blog Interviews @ProspecFlow #Chitown #UnsignedHype #H3Entertainment #HipHop #FutureStars

The Rush Blog Interviews

 #Chitown #UnsignedHype #H3Entertainment #HipHop #FutureStars

1.How did you get started in music ?
 

 During highschool I found out I had a way with words, so I started writing short stories and poems. Then I started writing my own lyrics after listening to artist such as DMX, Jay Z, Nas ect.. So its safe to say they played a significant roll into me progressing along with the desire to get better and better.


2. Who are some of your musical influences?
 

 My influences today are Artist Such as Dr. Dre, Drake, Meek Millz , Kevin Gates, just to name a few , but theirs so many that influenced me.

3. If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
 

Captivating

4. What makes you unique?
 

My versatility 
  
5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream? 

 I would love to work with , Dr. Dre , and Timberland. As far as artists I would say drake, Kevin Gates , Nas, 50 cent, Kendrick Lamar.

6. Who have you been working with thus far?

 

 I've been working with H3 Entertainment out of Chicago.


7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
 

 Doing what I love to do, Making Music.

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
 

 Lol Good question, I'm gonna say. Dip out of a check in my younger days lol

Exclusive Music 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Join me on Fb 


Need Graphics??


Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins


Want to advertise with us 

NTG2627@gmail.com

Comments