The Rush Blog Interviews Tone P @1tonep #PaperCha$er #JungleMusic #UnsignedHype #FutureStars

The Rush Blog Interviews 

Tone P 

#PaperCha$er #JungleMusic #UnsignedHype #FutureStars
1.How did you get started in music ?
Use to to just write till a friend introduced me to the studio. 

2. Who are some of your musical influences? None in particular I listen to my peers
 
3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
Energetic 

4. What makes you unique?
I try extremely hard to be original
5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
Fabulous


6. Who have you been working with thus far?
Sold up productions, Shiest T, Johnny Danger

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years I see myself at my peak musically and controlling my own brand.
 

8.What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Stole my grandmothers gun


Exclusive Music   

Contact 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.phillyntg.com
www.ntuneentgrp.com
 
Need Graphics??
https://www.facebook.com/Ntgraphixs
Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins 
https://www.fb.com/djntgmcee

Want to advertise with us
theceo@ntuneentgrp.com

Booking 
theceo@ntuneentgrp.com
 

Comments